Three Season Sunrooms are an affordable way to add more living room to your life.
The most popular patio enclosure, the three season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season. Add living space at a fraction of the cost of conventional construction, and have a place where everyone wants to be. For outdoor entertaining without rain, chilly winds or flies and mosquitos…a three season sunroom is the perfect solution.
Sierra Structures will work hand in hand with you and your homeowner’s association to ensure you get a beautiful three season sunroom / patio room which complies with your HOA’s guidelines. We help you through the submission and approval process and can provide drawings, photos and other documentation needed to get your project approved quickly.
Sierra Structures Aluminum Sun Rooms give you:
- Fully engineered 3" extruded aluminum components that never need painting
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Baked–on maintenance free enamel finish
- Color matched handles
- Your choice of Low–E argon filled insulated tempered glass or economically priced single pane, tempered glass
- Earthstone, White or Desert Sand architectural finishes
- Built–in electric raceways that meet local building code requirements
- Photo & Video Gallery Warranty & Technical Information
- Is sunroom cost an important consideration?
- If sunroom cost is an important consideration, a three–season studio style is the perfect sunroom design. It’s a great idea for any deck or patio!
All Sierra Structures sunrooms and patio rooms come with a 50 year manufacturer’s warranty, backed by Craft–Bilt Manufacturing Company, an industry leader since 1946.
Call today and see why thousands of Raleigh/Durham homeowners love Sierra Structures!