Fences: Their Purpose for Homeowners
Posted July 28, 2020 to Before You Buy: Tips, Advice, Checklists.
North Carolina homeowners like to have options; especially, when deciding the type and style of fencing they can choose for their home. Raleigh homeowners may want modern, aluminum fencing to match the city vibes. Meanwhile, Cary and Apex homeowners may like wooden fencing with privacy options. Homeowners in Wake Forest may enjoy white, vinyl capped fencing to brighten up the backyard. Sierra Structures has a variety of fencing options for any size residential property.
Fence styles and their purpose for homeowners:
- Vinyl: White, vinyl fencing is popular for single-family homes and townhomes. It is a great way to brighten up the backyard and is quick to clean with a power washer.
- Steel: Sturdy, structural, and dramatic describe steel fencing. It is a statement to behold on properties; especially, if adding fleur-de-lis accents.
- Aluminum: Black, aluminum fencing provides a modern, clean line to demarcate residential properties. Perfect for residential properties that want to add a fence that does not take away from the beauty of the yard.
- Wood privacy: What makes it private? The space between the pickets is minimal which keeps a clean side facing out to the street with minimal visibility from onlookers. Most popular with HOAs.
- Picket: Adding semi-visibility and usually shorter in height, picket fences provide homeowners a way to fence in the yard without creating tall, enclosed sight lines.
- Custom: Homeowners who have a designer’s eye may want custom fencing. This can include the combination of wood and aluminum for a natural yet modern balance.
- Chain link: This cost-effective option is for those that want to see through their fencing while keeping kids and pets enclosed within the yard.
Whichever residential fencing type and style chosen, homeowners can place their trust in Sierra Structures to guide them throughout the process from start to completion. To receive a virtual fence quote or schedule an onsite visit for a quote, contact us today.