Timeline of our Fencing Projects
Posted October 18, 2019 to Before You Buy: Tips, Advice, Checklists.
When a homeowner chooses Sierra Structures for a fencing project, they can be rest assured that it will look amazing and stand the test of time.
Our team is adept at creating custom residential fences that meet all needs and HOA standards, working hand-in-hand with our customers to ensure they love every aspect of their home's new fence. No matter the style, we have the skills necessary to deliver tailored results.
The timeline for a standard fence project are:
- Initial Visit: When the homeowner calls to schedule an estimate, a fencing estimator and Project Manager will come out to assess the project at no cost. We will confirm services needed and take any measurements required. We also go over all the options with the homeowner to find the right material and style to meet their needs and budget.
- Cost Determination: Once the cost of the project has been assessed, the pricing will be communicated to the homeowner for review within a few days.
- Pre-installation – We will ensure that the HOA has been approved and assist if needed. If a permit is required, we will assist in obtaining the permit or can obtain it for the home owner. Before the job starts we will ensure NC One Call has cleared the utilities.
- Installation: Most fences can be installed in one to three days, but it all depends on the size of the yard. We work hard to painstakingly install all our fences, so they remain beautiful for years to come. We provide all our services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enjoy: Once the project is done, all the homeowner needs to do is relax and enjoy spending time outdoors with friends and family in the newly fenced backyard.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for your free estimate with a fencing contractor or to ask about our line of products and services. We are happy to go over all the options with to find the right material and style to meet your needs and budget. Our team can’t wait to serve you!