Warmer Weather Activities for a Fenced Backyard
Posted April 27, 2020 to Before You Buy: Tips, Advice, Checklists.
We are living in unprecedented times. We are expected to stay home and social distance. Luckily, even though we are expected to remain in our homes, we don’t have to remain indoors. With a fenced backyard and warmer weather, we can truly enjoy this time with our families.
Here are some activities to enjoy in a fenced backyard:
- Garden party: Even though the only guests will be the family, you can still throw a great garden party with food, games and lots of fun. Put out some cool decorations, maybe even have a theme and have everyone dress up.
- Movie night: Turn movie night into a fun time under the stars in the backyard. Use a white sheet as a projector if you don’t have one. Grab the blankets, pillows, popcorn and that favorite family movie.
- Camping: No one is hitting the road right now so why not set up camp in the fenced in yard. A tent, sleeping bags, s’mores and you are all set for an amazing backyard outdoor adventure. Maybe even build a campfire and tell campfire stores, the kids would love it.
- Scavenger hunt: This is a great way to keep the adults and kids entertained. Make it as complicated or simple as the family would like. This will keep everyone active and amused for hours and what a great chance to soak up some sun.
- Start a vegetable garden: This is a great time to have a vegetable garden, it’s both exciting and rewarding. It’s also a good way to save money and get exercise. Remember to grow the vegetables in the area of the backyard that will get the most sun exposure.
Make the most of these times with family. We will get through this together. Sierra Structures is proud to offer custom fencing to all residential customers, large or small. To receive a fence quote or onsite estimate please click here.