What Service Levels to Expect from Sierra Structures?
Posted August 30, 2019 to Before You Buy: Tips, Advice, Checklists.
When it comes to fencing companies in Raleigh, Durham and the Triangle there are many options. The best way to determine the best fencing contractor in Raleigh for your family and home is by the service level they provide.
Our team at Sierra Structures works to provide a top level of service to make each project easier on our client. But we get asked all the time what sets us apart from our competition and what a Raleigh homeowner should be able to expect in any company.
3 things every fencing contractor in Raleigh should be able to provide a homeowner are:
1. Great Customer Service: A fence is a financial commitment and we understand that we need to be incredibly communicative with our clients. Here is what you can expect:
- A courteous answer to your initial phone call or notification.
- An estimator who is courteous, timely, helpful and knowledgeable of your project
- A timely and accurate proposal.
- Communication on your project status.
- A project ready to be installed. Permit in place, Underground utilities cleared and HOA approved.
- An installer who is a professional and walks the job with you.
- A clean and safe worksite always.
- A call to make sure you are happy with your project.
- We fix problems quickly and have a group devoted to quality assurance.
2. Highest Quality: We search the market for high quality products. We think we sell the best quality for our marketplace. You can purchase higher quality materials, but we have not found a market for these higher-priced options.
- Our materials are purchased from large high-quality manufacturers. Our wood from Universal Forest Products, Our Aluminum from Alumi-Guard, a high-end aluminum manufacturer in Florida and our vinyl from Merchants Metals.
- Our employees are the best we can find in the market. We work hard to maintain the best with great benefits, competitive pay and training on key organizational elements.
- We are a licensed North Carolina General contractor and have applied for licensing in Virginia.
- We manage our business for the future. We recycle, our facility is converted to the most efficient lighting and we have worked to reduce our footprint.
3. On budget: When you think of spending money on a project please think of the company you want to use. We hope you will think of us.
If you are considering installing a fence, you will definitely want to consider Sierra Structures. View Fence Styles and Options Here!